Jane Does Well is the only non-profit organization in Massachusetts providing divorce care, support, educational programs and a critical support system to single women and mothers, free of charge, during a time of emotional upheaval and financial hardship.
To empower and inspire a diverse community of women by providing high-impact educational programs, access to a wide range of industry experts and valuable resources while also fostering connectedness with weekly, monthly and annual events that help each and every member successfully navigate the challenges of divorce and take critical steps to redefine their lives.
Who We Are
Founded in 2015, Jane Does Well is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization designed to serve the needs of women in the greater New England area who are experiencing divorce. As the Jane Does Well community continues to grow, recently surpassing more than 1300 members, our organization is continually expanding resources, access to experts and events in our commitment to serve a diverse group of women seeking an authentic community and a feeling of empowerment and fulfillment.
Our Core Values
Jane Does Well believes...
- Every member of our community matters and they will always have a voice.
- Diversity brings a more fulfilling, harmonious, and enriching experience.
- Results come from an environment of trust, openness, mutual respect and camaraderie.
- Our members deserve only the best resources and relevant information.
- Improving the health and well-being of our members is vital.
- We serve the greater good by advocating and creating awareness for women’s rights.