Your Journey Matters Here
Join Us Today
We know navigating divorce can present significant challenges, emotional turmoil and uncertainty. We've created a robust membership community that's more than just a resource – it's a compassionate and supportive community of women who understand what you're going through.
Our community is your safe space, where you can connect, learn, and grow alongside like-minded women. We're here to lift each other up and celebrate every success, no matter how big or small.
Welcome to Jane Does Well
Our membership provides you with:
Expert Guidance: access to valuable resources, webinars, & courses
Mentorship: Connect with women who have experienced and triumphed over adversity and can help guide you on your journey.
- Friendship: Insight and advice from a supportive and diverse community of women at various stages of divorce and know its challenges
- Empowering & Educational Events: Weekly and monthly events featuring guest speakers, attorneys, financial advisors, meditation experts, therapists, parenting coaches, dating coaches, networking and more
- Support Phone Calls: Schedule a call for advice in a pinch
- Real-time Online Discussions by Topic: Information you may not be getting from your attorney
- Information You Can Use: Guides, links, articles, book recommendations and access to our lending library
- Member-Reviewed Consultant Recommendations: Attorneys, Mediators, Accountants, Financial Advisors, Forensic Accountants, Divorce Coaches, Tax Accountants, Business Valuation Experts, Life Coaches, Therapists, Real Estate Appraisers, Real Estate Brokers, Home Inspection Services, etc.
- A Powerful Mentoring Program: The positive and life-changing support provided by our community is both comforting and inspiring. Our goal is to "sister" women by providing valuable and trusted resources, opportunities and access to a wide variety of high-impact programs and workshops designed to provide both guidance and friendship.
The Jane Does Well Pledge:
We insist upon and thrive within a culture of trust and discretion. By becoming a member of Jane Does Well, you pledge to uphold our values of discretion, respect for every member, and an honest and inclusive approach to our community.
Jane Does Well is committed to upholding our core values to every one of our members.
Our Programming Remains Free
We are able to continue to offer free programming to every member thanks to the critical support of donors like you. If you are interested in supporting our work, please consider making a donation below today.