We will improve the lives of every woman in our community.
To empower a diverse community of women through inspiration, education, advocacy, and connectedness that will allow Jane Does Well members to not only successfully navigate through the challenges of divorce, but also find fulfillment and harmony in all aspects of their life.
Who We Are
Founded in 2015, Jane Does Well is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization designed to serve the needs of women in the New England Area who are experiencing divorce. As the Jane Does Well community continues to grow, recently surpassing 500 members, our organization is expanding resources and events to serve a more diverse group of women seeking a community and a greater feeling of empowerment and fulfillment.
What We Do
Jane Does Well provides our members, in various stages of divorce and beyond, with numerous live and online events. These events are designed to provide information and resources, an open forum for discussion, and the opportunity for our community to connect and thrive in a meaningful way. We provide an environment and diverse set of ongoing programs that are designed for information and inspiration.
On a broader scale, we also advocate for all women in Massachusetts by promoting awareness on key issues that confront them including childcare and support, financial equity, and emotional and physical abuse.
Our Core Values
Jane Does Well believes…
- Every member of our community matters and they will always have a voice
- Diversity brings a more fulfilling, harmonious, and enriching experience
- Results come from an environment of trust, openness, mutual respect and camaraderie
- Our members deserve only the best resources and relevant information
- Improving the health and well-being of our members is vital
- We serve the greater good by advocating and creating awareness for women’s rights.