Become a Member of Jane Does Well because you deserve it…
We invite you to join us for:
- Friendship, insight and advice from supportive women who are living with divorce and know its challenges
- Social and Educational Events – 2-3 per month (Including guest speakers: attorneys, financial advisors, meditation experts, therapists, parenting coaches, dating coaches, stylists and more)
- Phone Calls: Schedule a call for advice in a pinch
- Real-time Online Discussions by Topic (Information you may not be getting from your attorney)
- Information: Guides, Links, Articles, Book recommendations and access to our lending library
- Member-Reviewed Divorce Consultant Recommendations (Attorneys, Mediators, Accountants, Financial Advisors, Forensic Accountants, Divorce Coaches, Tax Accountants, Business Valuation Experts, Life Coaches, Therapists, Real Estate Appraisers, Real Estate Brokers, Home Inspection Services, etc.)
- Mentoring Program: The positive support provided by our community of women is both comforting and inspiring. We “Sister” women in need of support by providing them the opportunity to join wellness workshops and meetings designed to provide both guidance and friendship.
The Jane Does Well Pledge: We insist upon a culture of trust and discretion. By becoming a Member of Jane Does Well, you pledge to be discreet, respectful, and honest, and we pledge this also.
How much would you like to donate?
We have your back and you have ours. We want to continue to inform, prepare, empower and connect caring women like you, but we need your help. Please help us make a difference in the lives of women going through/having gone through divorce. Your kindness, compassion and generosity is greatly appreciated. A donation is not required for membership but is greatly appreciated. All donations are 100% tax deductible. Thank you!
Jane Does Well is a tax-exempt organization under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible in accordance with the IRC.