- This event has passed.
Vision Board Making
January 11, 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Workshop: Visions for a New Year
Would you like to be intentional about welcoming in the New Year by setting personal goals that will help you have the best 2021 possible? Would you like some support and encouragement from your Jane Does Well sisters as you think about your hopes and dreams for the coming year? Join us as we explore ways to establish New Year goals that are both empowering and manageable. Each of us will then create our own vision board incorporating these goals. We will use our boards for inspiration throughout the year. Let’s help each other get 2021 off to the best start possible!
This workshop meets on:
January 11th from 7:00-8:30 pm: Keeping the vision alive!
Preparing for the Workshop
We encourage you to begin gathering supplies for your vision board now. If this is your first one, a quick web search will give you plenty of ideas for what you might want. While every vision board is unique, they all include a combination of words and images that will represent your goals and intentions. Here are some suggested vision board supplies:
- A poster board or large piece of sturdy paper. This will serve as your base for the board itself.
- Glue and/or tape
- Markers, pens, highlighters, paint—whatever you love to write and draw with.
- Rulers and stencils for those of you who love a straight line.
- Magazines you can cut up. These are great for finding words and images!
- Images and quotes from the internet you may want to print off.
“By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands — your own.” –Mark Victor Hansen