- This event has passed.
Ask The Expert With David Bilodeau
September 28 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
David M. Bilodeau is a partner at Goldstein & Bilodeau. Prior to that he was an Associate at Goldstein Egloff Ramos & Wood and before that he practiced with Howard Goldstein at Rosenberg, Freedman & Goldstein LLP for three years. He originally began at RFG as a law clerk while attending Suffolk University Law School and became an Associate after graduating in 2011. David focuses his practice in domestic relations litigation with expertise in business valuation. Before law school, David worked in the private sector for several years as a physicist for an X-ray fluorescence company. His background in math and science provide him with critical analytical skills which are invaluable in matters involving complex assets and valuation issues.
David’s practice encompasses all aspects of domestic relations litigation including:
- Divorce and Divorce Modification actions
- Alimony and Child Support; with expertise in high net-income and other circumstances that go beyond the standard scope of the alimony and child support guidelines
- Property divisions involving high net-worth individuals, family businesses (including S-Corporations), complex assets, and trust interests
- Custody and paternity disputes
- Pre-nuptial & Post-nuptial agreements
- Defending and obtaining 209A restraining orders
To Register: https://janedoeswell.wildapricot.org/event-5409545