- This event has passed.
Ask The Expert With Claire Tuttweiler
January 5 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Claire has more than a decade of experience representing clients in all aspects of family law, including divorce, custody, paternity, child support, alimony, restraining orders, removal, modification and contempt actions. She specializes in :
- Representing clients in high conflict family law disputes involving asset division, complex business valuation, alimony, support, and custody disputes.
- Representing clients in cases involving domestic violence and restraining orders.
- Representing client in interstate custody/removal actions.
- Representing clients in mediation proceedings.
- Representing clients in negotiating and drafting prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Counseling clients in custody matters involving the Department of Children and Families.
Claire is a Guardian ad litem investigator for the Probate and Family Court in contested custody matters.