Become a Member of Jane Does Well because you deserve it…
We invite you to join us for:
- Friendship, insight and advice from supportive women who are living with divorce and know its challenges
- Social and Educational Events – 2-3 per month (Including guest speakers: attorneys, financial advisors, meditation experts, therapists, parenting coaches, dating coaches, stylists and more)
- Phone Calls: Schedule a call for advice in a pinch
- Real-time Online Discussions by Topic (Information you may not be getting from your attorney)
- Information: Guides, Links, Articles, Book recommendations and access to our lending library
- Member-Reviewed Divorce Consultants (Attorneys, Mediators, Accountants, Financial Advisors, Forensic Accountants, Divorce Coaches, Tax Accountants, Business Valuation Experts, Life Coaches, Therapists, Real Estate Appraisers, Real Estate Brokers, Home Inspection Services, etc.)
- Mentoring Program: The positive support provided by our community of women is both comforting and inspiring. We have developed a “Sistering” program where women are paired with women on the other side of divorce who are eager to provide guidance and friendship.
The Jane Does Well Pledge: We insist upon a culture of trust and discretion. By becoming a Member of Jane Does Well, you pledge to be discreet, respectful, and honest, and we pledge this also.
Please consider making a donation!
We have your back and you have ours. We want to continue to inform, prepare, empower and connect caring women like you, but can’t on membership dues alone. Please help us make a difference in the lives of women going through/having gone through divorce. Your kindness, compassion and generosity is greatly appreciated. Thank you! **
** (We are not a 501(c)(3) non-profit and your donations are not tax-deductible.)